no I’m not actually there. I wish I was though cause it looks like there’s lots of great stuff being announced this year. Here’s the first part of a sort of summary of whats been going on.
I played the first one and I liked the story mode (campaign, whatever), it was amazing, but once you got passed that it got kind of boring. The PSP version had some more single player features that were fun but there still wasn’t much. I’m hoping that in #2 there will be a bit more to do once you are finished story mode so you will want to keep it for longer than a few weeks (days if you’re really good). I still want to play this though because if it is half as good as the first it will still be amazing.
Rock Band is always fun. It is one of those games that you can return to when you have nothing better to play. Rock Band 3 is going to add a keyboard peripheral (you can play the keyboard now) which could be good. It will also have 83 songs included and 1500 compatible songs (downloads, previous versions and track packs). The Rock Band website announced these tracks will be on Rock Band 3
- Metric – “Combat Baby”
- Rilo Kiley – “Portions for Foxes”
- Them Crooked Vultures – “Dead End Friends”
- The Vines – “Get Free”
- The White Stripes – “The Hardest Button to Button”
- Phoenix – “Lasso”
- Ida Maria – “Oh My God”
- Juanes – “Me Enamora”
- Jane’s Addiction – “Been Caught Stealing”
- Stone Temple Pilots – “Plush”
- Smash Mouth – “Walkin’ on the Sun”
- Spacehog – “In the Meantime”
- Dio – “Rainbow in the Dark”
- Huey Lewis and the News – “The Power of Love”
- Joan Jett – “I Love Rock and Roll”
- Night Ranger – “Sister Christian”
- Whitesnake – “Here I Go Again”
- The Cure – “Just Like Heaven”
- Ozzy Osbourne – “Crazy Train”
- Queen – “Bohemian Rhapsody”
- Jimi Hendrix – “Crosstown Traffic”
- The Doors – “Break On Through”
there are also a few more in game features listed on the website.
Medal Of Honor
Thats right, another one. I have nothing to say about this.